XML Sitemap Generator
Links Found: 0
RankCheater brings yet another amazing SEO tool for its users. We have this offered you an XML site map generator. Yes, we have a solution for your “not showing up in google index checker website” problem. It has never been easier to create a site map this efficiently. Just browse through our website and you will find what you are looking for.
How to use XML Site Map Generator.
Just like all our other SEO tools, this one also has a great user interface and is very easy to use.
- Enter the URL of your website in the form mentioned below. You can add up some additional parameters if you like.
- Now press “Generate Sitemap” and wait for a few seconds. The tool might take some time before your website is entirely crawled.
- In a couple of minutes, you will be provided with a link that will take you to your generated sitemap details page that will contain all the information regarding the number of additional pages, lists of the broken links, XML file content and a link to the file of sitemap.
- Now download the file and upload it to the domain root folder of your website.
- Go to your already signed up Google Webmaster account and enter the URL.
- Your website will show up in the index of Google’s directory.
- You can quite easily and efficiently acquire the XML sitemap for Google index through this tool. It’s user-friendly interface and the genuine result makes it the best available option on the web.
- This free tool will speed up the process of generating a sitemap for your website and it also helps you to make use of professional software like Google Webmaster and Google Analytics. You do not need any coding experience to use this tool. Just simply enter your URL and make some extra moves in order to attain the best possible results. Your work will be done within seconds.
Features of this XML Sitemap Generator
- It has the ability to generate free XML sitemaps.
- It is up to your choice of the pages you wish to be crawled.
- You can adjust the modification time according to your requirement.
- Change frequency according to your preference.
- It also allows you to choose your own priorities.
Why does one need XML sitemaps?
XML sitemaps allow the webmasters and SEO professionals to inform the search engines about all your website pages and in case if you have made any changes to them. This will give the webmaster the benefit of indexing his site on serious notes. This has significant importance for those websites that have just been established because they do not show up on search engines too early and have a low chance of visibility. XML sitemaps are also very important if webmasters do not want their content to be replicated. Another beneficial reason is that if you have an error in your sitemap, search engines like Google and Bing will inform you so that you can fix it.
So, go ahead and make your website visible on search engines as quickly as you can.